Sunday, January 29, 2012

Introductory Post

Hi Everyone,

I'm "Michelle" & I'm currently a second year Senior :) studying Health Science. I will be graduating in Fall 2012, so I'm pretty excited and scared to get out of SJSU! Aside from this Comm class, I have also taken Comm 40 (Argument & Debate) and Comm 41 (Critical Decision Making). I'm taking this class for fun, as a filler because I needed more units and it was recommended to me. This is also my first online class, which I hope goes well since I'm not very good at checking up on things online all the time..but I guess I'd better get used to it.

I was born and raised here in San Jose, but I love to travel elsewhere. This past summer, I went on a tour all over the west side of Europe, which was amazing. I love to eat and expand my palette. My favorite types of food include Filipino, Indian, Japanese and Korean. In addition I'm a sucker for sweets and milk tea. I am also fascinated by sea life and love whales and jellyfishes. My favorite sport to watch is hockey and my favorite team is the SJ Sharks! Lastly, I work on campus in the Student Union. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment